We provide Home Insurance coverage for all homes, shapes, sizes and problems
We offer home insurance options for regular homes, homes with insurance claims, multiple unit homes, vacant properties, rental properties, secondary homes, condos, homes with water losses and homes located near brush areas. Homeowners insurance is one of the most important forms of insurance you will buy because it usually protects your largest asset. Having Homeowners insurance will help in rebuilding your home, pay for extra living expenses such as a hotel room while your home is being rebuilt. All our policies also come with Comprehensive Liability Insurance that protects you from liability issues such as a dog bite, slip or fall as well as a number of other perils. If your home is considered to be a high-value home then special attention to detail may be needed to properly insure it. To understand how much home insurance you should buy, contact our agent and we will answer all of your questions. Protect your life by getting covered and avoiding a financial crisis.
What Home Insurance Should Cover
For home insurance, it’s usually best to do a good analysis to make recommendations covering the following:
- Your home’s structure; because this is costly to repair
- Your personal belongings; because these things may require special riders for costly items such as antiques, jewelry, art, wine collections or anything of high value
- Hotel living expenses, and alternative home rental expenses because you may need to live elsewhere while repairs are being done to your home
- Your liability regarding accidents that may occur to your guests or 3rd party
Want to know more about what is happening with property insurance today? Click the link.
For Condo insurance, you should get enough to protect any additions or alterations done to your interiors, such as wood floors or cabinetry.
Here is what it can cover:
- Damages to your additions and alterations or improvements made to the unit’s structure.
- Personal belongings which can include your jewelry, luxury items, stereo equipment, heirlooms, furniture, TV, computer and other electronic items, and more…
- Liability for accidents that may happen at your home or elsewhere
- Damages to other people’s property which you may be liable for
- Transactions made on your credit card at your home or taken from your home which you didn’t authorize
- Coverage for the deductibles and Loss Assesment from the Master HOA Policy
If you want top notch service with great home insurance plans, then call us today. One of our experienced agents will assist you with finding the perfect policy you need. Call our home insurance company for homeowners or rental insurance today! 949-450-1822