Medicare Supplement Insurance coverage is beneficial when you need help to pay some of the share of your health care costs which a Medicare Plan may not cover. This may include coinsurance fees, copayment amounts and deductibles. Even certain hospital or medical services not covered by Medicare may be covered by a Medicare Supplemental Insurance plan.
Need an Orange County Medicare Supplement Insurance Plan?
We provide Medicare Supplement insurance plans for our 65 or older clients that have enrolled in the Medicare Plan, Parts A and B. In the state of California coverage is available if you are under age 65 and are eligible for Medicare due to disability or if you are at the End Stage of Renal Disease (permanent failure of the kidneys requiring a kidney transplant or dialysis).
Benefits of Medicare Supplement Orange County Insurance
Medicare plans in California quite often do not cover all of the expenses that accumulate during your health care diagnosis, treatment or hospital stays. To assist the senior citizens that struggle with the additional costs incurred, the federal government has partnered up with private insurance companies, and this is what the Medicare Supplement plan is. The benefits therefore of having a Medicare supplement insurance plan is peace of mind and a less burden on the wallet.
The Various Medicare Supplement Insurance Plans
We offer ten Medicare supplement Insurance plans for the Orange County, CA area. Each plan covers the areas that Medicare does not cover. By getting one these plans, you can be rest assured that your insurance will cover those additional costly fees that you may struggle to pay off. Here are the ten plans:
- Medicare Supplement Plans A and B Plan A is the introductory and most basic plan which all other plans encompass. Part A provides coverage for Medicare Part A and B coinsurance, as well as, the first three pints of blood in case of a need for transfusion, and hospice care co-insurance. Part B covers a little more of the Part A deductible.
- Medicare Supplement Plans for California Plans C and D Plan C creates an addition for the deductible for Medicare Part B. Plan D adds an addition of skilled nursing care and foreign travel expenses in the event of an emergency.
- Medigap California Plans F and G– Plan F is a very thorough plan and provides coverage for all nine of the gaps in Medicare. Part G does not provide coverage for the Medicare Part B deductible.
- Medicare Supplement Plans K and L These plans are have the same coverage as Plan D but do not offer the foreign travel expense coverage and cover only a percentage of the total expenses. For example, Plan K covers 50% and Plan L covers 75% of the total expenses until you hit an out of pocket limit which for Plan K is $4,640, and for Plan L is $2,320.
- California Medicare Supplement Plans M and N These plans are similar to Plan D however Plan M only provides coverage of 50% of the Medicare Part A deductible, and Plan N has a co-pay amount of $20 for each office visit and $50 for each emergency room visit.
Whatever your needs are we can help you by finding the perfect Medicare supplement insurance plan for you. If you dont know what you need and desire help in figuring out which plan would best fit your situation and budget, call us today! Call 949-450-1822