Breaking earthquake insurance news 03/10/2017 – A new Study led by the Scripps Institution of Oceanography has identified a connection between the Newport-Inglewood and Rose Canyon faults creating the potential to produce a large magnitude 7.4 quake. Yet another reminder of the huge risk earthquakes pose to residents throughout California.
California earthquake insurance solutions are necessary, especially considering that we live in an area with earthquake fault lines running under the ground. To protect your home in case of an earthquake you need to add a California earthquake insurance endorsement to your home policy or buy a separate earthquake policy.
California Earthquake Insurance Will Help Rebuild Your Home
Our California earthquake insurance plans will help rebuild your home in the event of an earthquake. Despite the fact that earthquakes are a genuine and present threat in California, they are ordinarily not secured by a mortgage holder’s insurance strategy. Our stand-alone private earthquake insurance approach will give you the true serenity and security you merit.
There are important things about earthquake insurance that you as our client should know;
- Most home insurance policies don’t cover earthquake damage.
- Earthquakes can happen anywhere and anytime.
- Having a serious earthquake is a matter of when – Not a matter of if.
- Earthquake insurance is a different endorsement or policy. You must purchase and add it to your homeowner or renter’s policy.
Earthquake Insurance Strategies We Assess
There are a few alternatives that we will consider when obtaining earthquake insurance for you, including:
- Does the strategy cover just your home? Are different structures, for example, carports, outdoor BBQ’s swimming pools additionally included?
- Will your strategy pay for the substance of your home and for extra everyday costs if your house is gravely harmed or demolished?
- Is your home built on a hillside, slope or have sandy soil in case of liquefication?
- What deductible is the best solution to match the right coverage and rates?
Our Earthquake Insurance Coverage
There are different kinds of earthquake insurance riders that can be added or deleted that help in premium, earthquake insurance riders for condominiums have higher earthquake loss assessment coverage for example.
Our California earthquake insurance arrangement offers expansive insurance for your residence, other structures, individual property and extra everyday costs. The Comprehensive earthquake insurance strategy accompanies a choice of different deductibles, as low as a 2% deductible up to a 25% deductible. These choices are completely different than most earthquake insurance policies out there today.
Our Standard Earthquake Insurance Policy
Our Standard earthquake insurance in California is carefully arranged to provide insurance to the home with restrictions related to your own belongings and extra everyday costs. The strategy accompanies a 15% deductible and can give considerable premium relief over comparable earthquake scopes offered by other insurance organizations.
Both the Comprehensive and Standard earthquake insurance policies are offered as a solitary cutoff of scope with a 10% – 25% deductible with alternatives taking the area into account. To figure out what type of earthquake insurance you should obtain, you ought to consider what it may cost to revamp your home after an earthquake. Furthermore, you should consult our agent regarding the expenses that are assessed for different structures, contents, and loss of use coverage. Speak to our qualified agent today! Call 949-450-1822